The Annenberg Space for Photography is committed to providing a quality cultural experience for visiting students. We hope that your students’ visit is a catalyst for discussion on the exhibit’s content and the power of photography.
Plan Your Visit
We're proud to offer guided tours for students and private groups to further enhance your visit to the Photography Space. Group size is recommended at 10 to 25 visitors, and up to two groups of 25 can be accommodated during one scheduled visit. To book a tour or learn more about our policies and current exhibit, please email us.Visitors of all ages are welcomed at the Annenberg Space for Photography; however, please be advised that exhibits may contain images or themes that may not be appropriate for all ages.
Free standards-based resources for educators are available for all exhibits that run during the traditional school year. These resources include curriculums for the classroom, in-gallery activities for students and videos from our ongoing Iris Nights lecture series.
REFUGEE explores the lives of refugees from a host of diverse populations dispersed and displaced throughout the world.
Essential Lens is a free multidisciplinary professional development resource for middle and high school teachers from Annenberg Learner. Essential Lens provides everything a teacher needs to begin using photographs to engage students and deepen understanding of a range of subjects.
Essential Lens resources include:
- More than 250 photographs rights-cleared for classroom use
- Eleven curated photo collections with background text and detailed classroom activity plans linked to national curriculum standards
- An introductory video demonstrating Focus In, a step-by-step process for analyzing photographs
- Four videos that document the work of photographers, filmmakers and photo editors and demonstrate a guided analysis of photography
- Support materials including a glossary of photographic terms and additional photographic resources
Learn how you can schedule a group tour at the Annenberg Space for Photography.
Advancing excellent teaching through the development and distribution of multimedia resources.
Providing live streams through nature and animal cams, wildlife photos and educational films.