Sound in Focus
Can't make it to the concerts? Watch it LIVE here beginning 7pm PT on Saturdays.
Our exhibitions will also be open with extended hours during each concert, so make plans to visit the Annenberg Space for Photography and Skylight Studios before the performers take the stage.
Sound in Focus admission is free, but RSVP is required.
Getting to the Concerts
Due to congested streets around the Annenberg Space for Photography, please consider ride-sharing, carpooling or other transportation options.
A variety of bus lines service the area. For detailed information, use the Metro Trip Planner
Self parking is a flat rate of $1.00 in Century Park’s underground garage. You must bring $1.00 cash and pay upon entry. Please leave your ticket in your car as it is required for exit. Lost tickets will be charged $14.00.
To access self-parking, please enter from one of these three entrances:
- Olympic Blvd - just west of Century Park East
- Century Park East – just north of Olympic Blvd.
- Constellation Blvd. - Note: access to Constellation Blvd. will be from Avenue of the Stars only
PROMPT ARRIVAL IS ENCOURAGED
Prompt arrival is encouraged as entry is granted on a first-come, first-served basis until we reach capacity. RSVP is required but does not guarantee entry.
- 4pm: Line-up begins – No assembly allowed before 4pm
- 5pm: Doors open/KCRW DJ set
- 5pm: Annenberg Space for Photography and Skylight Studios open
- 7pm: Live music begins
- 10pm: Concert ends
- 11pm: Annenberg Space for Photography and Skylight Studios close
- 12am: Parking garage closes
One wristband per person will be distributed at check-in and there will be no INS + OUTS